Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Calonso

Hi Adrian,

I will write him immediatly. To program my own client from the beggining will consums a lot time since I don't cover that topic very well. Thanks Adrian

Cheers,
Carlos

Ok, thanks you a lot.

Thank you very much. The point is that I wanted to do a real-time simulation exchanging data between Java and model in OM. I found a client in Java-Corba to communicate with OM through commands (as in OMShell). With you information I guess that it is impossible to do the real-time simulation with this client. Then, do you know how can I perform this simulation?

Thank you again!

Hello people!

I want to do a interactive simulation on the OMShell but I don't know how to do it. Specifically, I want to simulate a model and read/change some parameters in simulation time. Is that possible through OMShell? If it is not possible, how can i achieve it?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos

Hello People,

I have to test a System Control that I have programmed in Java and I thought to do it in Modelica. The simulation have to be in real time and exchanging data between de Java Control and Modelica. Could you give the hints to achieve the simulation? I am very new in the programming field and any help is welcome!!

Cheers,
Carlos

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Calonso
You are here: