Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » gplssm

Aug-16-11 17:53:12
Need a simple OMOptim input file that works so I can learn this tool

thanks for your reply. with a bad feeling in my belly i switch on windows and startet OMOptim. it's kind of working. so i tried to do a little optimization exercise with a small modell. i used a few models connected by a system model. everything is working fine with OMEdit and can be simulated. when i load it with OMOptim i get the message

Model "system" failed to compile

. i won't bother you with these beginner issues but it's really hard for me to get in contact with OMOptim... As martin asked before, does someone have an example for the usage of OMOptim?
lot of thanks for your support.
gplssm

Aug-12-11 15:07:33
Need a simple OMOptim input file that works so I can learn this tool

first a hello to all members,

thanks martin934 for your question. is it still true that OMOptim isn't running under ubuntu 11.04? so i've to use MS windows to check out whats possible with OMOptim?
when i load a model with OMOptim under ubuntu 11.04 (stable build) i get the message "Model loaded successfully" but there's no possibility to define a problem or to do something else.

if someone would provide an example for OMOptim i would be highly interested.

thanks in advance
gplssm

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gplssm
You are here: