Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » martin934

Jul-06-11 05:10:30
Need a simple OMOptim input file that works so I can learn this tool

OMOptim does appear to work in MS Windows, but I'm still getting a lot of error messages and documentation is minimal.  Can you insert a simple test case .mo file into the text of your reply?  Can I ignore the "scanned variables" widget in the selected parameters/selected objectives view?  How can I set the optimization parameters so it doesn't perform 15000 trials when I have only one variable to optimize?  Thanks in advance for answering a beginner's questions.

Dan

Jul-05-11 08:33:10
Need a simple OMOptim input file that works so I can learn this tool

Can someone on this forum provide an OMOptim input file I can use to get familiar with OMOptim?  The .mo files I've tried produce compile errors or other types of problems.  If I had a simple input file in the correct format, I'd be able to run it and see how OMOptim works.  I'm using the nightly build of OMOptim on ubuntu 11.04.  There are a few pages of rather general documentation on OMOptim, but at the moment there's no worked example or walkthrough showing exactly how to use OMOptim.

Thanks,

Dan

• Index
  • » Users
  • » martin934
You are here: