Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Mylonas

I have developed a model in OpenModelica and I want to attach a csv file as input and then export it as an FMU. Is something like that possible?

Let's say that I have exported a battery as an FMU and I want to use it for co-simulation in python. Is there a way to get parameter values, such as the capacity of the battery in [Wh] or the minimum SOC of the battery, instead of manually observing them from the XML file?

Is there a ready-to-use battery controller that can be exported as FMU? If not, is there a way to write a script that controls a battery by myself and export it as FMU?

I am trying to export the model PhotoVoltaics_TGM.TGM_Comax_Measurement_20160808 as fmu and I get the following error:

[9] Translation Error
[C:/OM116/OM64bit/OMCompiler/Compiler/SimCode/SimCodeMain.mo: 745:13-745:124]: Internal error Failed to copy path C:\Program Files\OpenModelica1.16.5-64bit\lib\omlibrary\PhotoVoltaics 1.6.0\Resources\WeatherData\TGM_Comax_20160808.txt to PhotoVoltaics_TGM_TGM_Comax_Measurement_20160808.fmutmp/resources/C\Program Files\OpenModelica1.16.5-64bit\lib\omlibrary\PhotoVoltaics 1.6.0\Resources\WeatherData

Any idea of what is going on?

I have exported the model PhotoVoltaics_TGM.TGM_Comax_Measurement_20160808 as fmu and when I am trying to simulate it in python through FMPy I am getting the following error:

assert | debug | Model error: Argument of sqrt(converter.iAC.re ^ 2.0 + converter.iAC.im ^ 2.0) was nan should be >= 0

Any idea of what is going on?

The thing is the following:

The fmu is a PV model which takes input from a combiTable in seconds and I want to import it to another simulator that simulates a network every 15 minutes. There needs to be a synchronization between them, right?

I have exported a model as fmu and I want to use it for co-simulation. My question is how can I identify the timestep for the fmu.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mylonas
You are here: