Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Aatreyi

I am trying to simulate an FMU, using FMPy, from a given timestep. To resume simulation in FMPy, I need to use fmi2.{get/set}FMUstate. But I cannot use that because my FMU generated in openmodelica has the flag canGetAndSetFMUState set to "False". I tried hardcoding it to true, but that did not work. How can I create an FMU such that the flag will be set to true?

RC-cs.fmu

While trying to simulate RC_cs.fmu using OMShell, getting the following error:

messages = "Simulation execution failed for model: RC_cs_cs_st_FMU
[INFO][RC_cs] [debug][FMU status:OK] fmiInstantiateSlave called
[ERROR][RC_cs] [error][FMU status:Error] fmiDoStep called with currentCommunicationPoint =     0.00000000000000e+000 whereas current time is     2.00000000000000e-003
assert            | debug   | fmiDoStep failed with status : Error
assert            | info    | simulation terminated by an assertion at initialization
",

Can anybody please help me with this? I am new to FMUs.

Jun-08-21 10:09:27
Problem in simulating FMUs using new frontend.

@sjoelund.se, OpenModelica version 1.17 by default has -d=newInst enabled. I need to choose the old frontend or any other work around for the abovementioned error. Both the model and fmu are generated in OpenModelica 1.17.

Jun-07-21 12:50:33
Problem in simulating FMUs using new frontend.

I am getting this error when trying to import an FMU and simulate it using OMPython 3.3(OpenModelica 1.17). I have also tried to import the same FMU through OMShell, but got the error "failed to build model". For the same FMU in OMEdit, whenever I click on simulate, I get the same error as OMPython and am prompted to use  the old frontend. When I choose that option, the simulation works fine. Please suggest how to use the old frontend to simulate the FMU using OMPython.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Aatreyi
You are here: