Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » PaDo

Thank you very much for your answer.
For the first error, I have attached the code here:

extraPropertiesNames[:]=fill("",0),

or in a other package:

s[:]={0.002,0.045,0.012,0.151},
    material[:]={1,2,3,4},

For the third error with the Semicolon, the code is in the line where the problem occurs here:

u_min =  (readMatrix(fileName, tableName, dim[1], dim[2]))[1,1];
      u_max =  (readMatrix(fileName, tableName, dim[1], dim[2]))[dim[1],1];

Can you help me to fix this errors?

Hey Community,

I would like to open a library in OM witch was designed in Dymola. The following error messages appear when opening. I tired to save the libraries on the MODELICAPATH but the error still appears.

Do anyone have an idea how I can fix the errors?
Thank you.

[1] 18:05:36 Syntax Error
[C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/.openmodelica/libraries/Dymola_Library/Data/Media/Interfaces/PartialHumidGas/package.mo: 29:6-29:26]: Subscripting modifiers is not allowed. Apply the modification on the whole identifier using an array-expression or an each-modifier.

[2] 18:05:36 Scripting Error
Failed to load package Dymola_Library () using MODELICAPATH C:/Program Files/OpenModelica1.17.0-64bit/lib/omlibrary;C:/Users/name/AppData/Roaming/.openmodelica/libraries/.

[3] 18:05:36 Syntax Error
[C:/Dymola/Libs/ModelicaLibs/Dymola_Library/Utilities/Tables/LookupTable2D.mo: 69:64-69:64]: Missing token: SEMICOLON

[4] 18:05:36 Syntax Error
[C:/Dymola/Libs/ModelicaLibs/Dymola_Library/Utilities/Tables/LookupTable1D.mo: 67:65-67:65]: Missing token: SEMICOLON

• Index
  • » Users
  • » PaDo
You are here: