Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Ruben.Cannistraci

Hello. What is a ticket ?

Hey. Im am using 16.2 I thing for me i dident have troubles when i started using the program but when each time i chekef the text file, it asked me to save ore somthing, the i choose tomthing. And afther that point its automaticaly deleting my text if its nott totaly corec. It is werry anoing. Beacuse i have to Write Equation for Equation and save it

Hello. Im prety New to OM and i have started to make god simulations With the grafical Interface and now im starting to work With writhing my own Equations. My problem is that when i have writen som thing wrong like missing a semicolon ore somthing else and try to save the code OM automaticaly delets alle the code that has not been saved. These olso happens if i click on another file like another model. Then everything gets erased exept for the Things thats already saved. I now i clicked to automaticaly deletet somthing when i just instaled the program but, i wanna reverse these. Anyone know how to do these ?

Best Regards
Ruben

Ruben.Cannistraci,
Ruben

OM automaticaly delets mye my code that i have writen in tex and Equation based form. I can make models With graficaly Interface but when i try to Write my own code  all the tex i have writen will be deleted when i click on another symbol ore try to simulated it. The files stay but alle tex inside exept for Equation, and the text that is there from the begining

I Think i clicked on a setting when i first run the the text mode.

Anyone know how to reset these setting so it dosen get deleted

Best Wishes.

OM automaticaly delets mye my code that i have writen in tex and Equation based form. I can make models With graficaly Interface but when i try to Write my own code  all the tex i have writen will be deleted when i click on another symbol ore try to simulated it. The files stay but alle tex inside exept for Equation, and the text that is there from the begining

I Think i clicked on a setting when i first run the the text mode.

Anyone know how to reset these setting so it dosen get deleted

Best Wishes.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Ruben.Cannistraci
You are here: