Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OM delets mye code when i try to save it.

OM delets mye code when i try to save it.

OM automaticaly delets mye my code that i have writen in tex and Equation based form. I can make models With graficaly Interface but when i try to Write my own code  all the tex i have writen will be deleted when i click on another symbol ore try to simulated it. The files stay but alle tex inside exept for Equation, and the text that is there from the begining

I Think i clicked on a setting when i first run the the text mode.

Anyone know how to reset these setting so it dosen get deleted

Best Wishes.

Re: OM delets mye code when i try to save it.

I remember an old bug with same issue but it was fixed a long time ago. Which version of OM are you using?

Adeel.

Hi,
Yes it was an old bug than seemed solved, but I have had the same problem just one time with version 1.16.5. I'm using now version 1.17.0 and till now no problem here.

Carlos

Hey. Im am using 16.2 I thing for me i dident have troubles when i started using the program but when each time i chekef the text file, it asked me to save ore somthing, the i choose tomthing. And afther that point its automaticaly deleting my text if its nott totaly corec. It is werry anoing. Beacuse i have to Write Equation for Equation and save it

It is hard to understand the problem without actual test model. Please create a ticket about this issue with example model here https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/newticket

Adeel.

Hello. What is a ticket ?

Ticket is a bug report about your issue on our trac system. Please go to the following link to report your bug.
https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/newticket

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: