Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

open modelica 1.9.0 don't run with ubuntu 10.04 LTS

open modelica 1.9.0 don't run with ubuntu 10.04 LTS

HI, OM in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS don't run. I receive this message:

Translation    09:04:52        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse -fPIC   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/home/moto/Downloads"   -c -o DCMOTOR.o DCMOTOR.c
gcc   -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse -fPIC   -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/home/moto/Downloads"   -c -o DCMOTOR_records.o DCMOTOR_records.c
g++ -I. -o DCMOTOR DCMOTOR.o DCMOTOR_records.o -I"/usr/include/omc" -I. -L"/home/moto/Downloads"  -L"/home/moto/Downloads"     -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse -fPIC   -L"/usr/lib/omc" -lSimulationRuntimeC   -ldl -linteractive  -lexpat   -lrt -fopenmp -lsundials_kinsol -lsundials_nvecserial -llapack  -lpthread -Wl,-Bstatic -lf2c -Wl,-Bdynamic
/usr/lib/omc/libSimulationRuntimeC.a(libSimulationRuntimeC.a.o): In function `kinsol_initialization':
(.text+0x55d3a): undefined reference to `KINSetUserData'
/usr/lib/omc/libSimulationRuntimeC.a(libSimulationRuntimeC.a.o): In function `kinsol_initialization':
(.text+0x55d85): undefined reference to `KINInit'
(.text+0x55df5): undefined reference to `KINDlsGetNumJacEvals'
(.text+0x55e06): undefined reference to `KINDlsGetNumFuncEvals'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [omc_main_target] Error 1

I read, in a previous topic, that was recommended to update ubuntu with version 12.04 LTS. I tried version 12.04 LTS and found that on my pc is very unstable. Could you advise me what should I do to get open Modelica 1.9,0 on ubuntu 10.04 LTS or advise me which previous version of OM does it work on ubuntu 10.04 LTS?
Best Regards
Salvo
Salvo

Re: open modelica 1.9.0 don't run with ubuntu 10.04 LTS

I updated the makefiles yesterday. In 5 hours or so the new nightly build should be up. As it's built on Debian stable, I am unsure if they also have this sundials bug in that library. nightly-ubuntu will not work, nightly might.

You could also try https://build.openmodelica.org/apt/pool … 1_i386.deb or https://build.openmodelica.org/apt/pool … _amd64.deb  (not part of a repository yet, I'm working on it).

Re: open modelica 1.9.0 don't run with ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Hi, It works!
thanks
Salvo

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: