Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Interactive Simulation

Interactive Simulation

Hi all,

when I start directly the  TwoTanks.TanksConnectedPI.exe application with the argument -interactive the interactive simulation works fine.

When I create by my own  the example (by running "buildModel.mos" script) and then I run TwoTanks.TanksConnectedPI.exe with the argument -interactive, the interactive simulation doesn't works. What I mean is, that the application finished immediately without errors and without waiting for connections.

What I doing wrong?

Re: Interactive Simulation

The interactive simulation is currently not supported.

May be the example TwoTanks.TanksConnectedPI.exe is old executable generated via old OpenModelica. And the one you are creating now doesn't have support for interactive simulation since the current OpenModelica is not supporting it now.

I am not sure when interactive simulation is available again, perhaps next release.

Adeel.

Hi Adeel,

thanks for your  fast response.

Hi,

If you want, you can uninstall OpenModelica and install version 1.8.0, the last that has the interactive simulation still working:
https://build.openmodelica.org/omc/buil … ses/1.8.0/

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic