Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OMEdit: simulation of modelica standard library example fails

OMEdit: simulation of modelica standard library example fails

Hi all,

i am working on a model involving synchronous induction machines. In order to get a clue on how to use the modelica standard library furnished models i tried to simulate the SMPM_Inverter model (Modelica.Electrical.Machines.Examples.SMPM_Inverter), but the simulation stopped at time 9.53674e-010. Perhaps i would not have been that concerned about the failure if i did not get premature simulation stops with my own model. Now i am wondering how it comes that a modelica standard library furnished example model fails (using the simulation parameters prescribed by the example description and standard settings for the rest). Did i miss something?

Another question that comes up in this context is the following. In OMEdit there are some parameters to choose for a simulation. Is there a manual or some explanation on how to use them?

--Paul

Re: OMEdit: simulation of modelica standard library example fails

OMEdit should output something like:

Code:

DASSL--  AT CURRENT T (=R1)  500 STEPS

In above message,  R1 =   .5494283178917E-04
DASSL--  TAKEN ON THIS CALL BEFORE REACHING TOUT
warning | Error solving nonlinear system at time 5.4961e-05

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunatly OMEdit shows nothing at all (i expected to see something in the messages window).  Where can you see such a messages, and how could you use it to solve the problem?

--Paul

I thought Adeel had added display of messages in the latest OMEdit; if you are using the latest version send him an angry email and add a bug to the tracker: http://openmodelica.org:8080/cb/proj/tr … acker_id=1

Hi,Could you help me ? I am in my graduation project ,Thank  you so much!

The message of error is as follows :

Scripting    16:08:19        0:0-0:0    Failed to open simulation result C:/Users/sxf/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/wojiubx_res.mat: Too few rows in data_2 matrix

I cannot understand "Too few rows in data_2 matrix"  .Can someone tell me what possible reasons for this situation? Thank  you!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: