Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Use of OpenModelica for Economic Modeling

Use of OpenModelica for Economic Modeling

I'm considering using OpenModelica for Economic modeling.

Not considering myself an expert either in Economics or Modeling, I'd find it useful to hear comments from people who may have something to add to this subject.

In particular I wish to model a new economy based on

Truth, Love, Virtue, Peace and Non-violence

The current world economic model is completely flawed, being based on values such as greed, ownership, amassing personal wealth at any cost, control, power... the list goes on.

Land rights have been stolen from the common people.  There obviously is enough land on our planet available for every human being as a birthright as a gift.

Money and currency has been manipulated and stolen from the common people.

We have become enslaved in a smoke and mirrors system of credit ownership by the very few enslaving the majority of mankind and expanding poverty.

We need to design a system that is based on correct values and supports abundance and wealth for all.

I've called it 'The Economy of Love'  that is EOL.

I intend to build and model and simulate this model to prove it will work.

The current world economic model is now in a state of meltdown.

When it all crashes we will be ready with the EOL, and we can then re-build our world economy correctly with the correct model using the correct human values.

Love and peace,

Sol

Edited by: solmil - May-10-10 05:21:29

Re: Use of OpenModelica for Economic Modeling

Do not agree exactly, but feel free to simulate to prove / disaprove that.

The thing is, that for simulation you need to quanticize stuff. That goes better with greed (if stuff.isAvailible then person.wantStuff(); ) than with love (the only eq that comes to my mind is unpublicable).

Think of ideal relationships first, then write it down, try to describe them in more detail. I think some sociology studies must have been addressing this issue. Start with Utopia current/smile Also, I would recommend to exploit some of current "evil economy models" and see how it has been done.

Also modeling tries to abstract the reality. Are you sure no control, no power and such stuff would be in the EOL society? I doubt it. You definitely must adress it and then see what it does, when negative emotions are also included.

Inspirating issue though!

rgrds
F.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: