Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

package version error

package version error

I just started working with OpenModelica, I want to use the IDEAS and buildings library. Though when downloading the Openmodelica software it doesnt seem to be compatible because it is not the correct version. Though when downloading it it does seem to also include the package 3.2.3, does someone know if there is something I need to select or download? I cant seem to find it online.

[3] 10:10:13 Scripting Warning
IDEAS requested package Modelica of version 3.2.3. Modelica 4.0.0 is used instead which states that it is only compatible with a conversion script. OpenModelica currently does not support conversion scripts and will proceed with potential issues as a result.

Re: package version error

Are you using OMEdit? Tools -> Options -> Libraries can select MSL version (or removing it and loading the version expected by whatever library you want to open).

Yes I am indeed using OMEdit, when I go to tools I find a overview at libraries, for what is MSL an abbriviation? I cant find it there.

Change from Modelica 3.2.3 to Modelica 4.0.0 in the Tools->Libraries.

Adeel.

And yes you need to restart after the change.

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic