Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Problem with OMSimulator

Problem with OMSimulator

Hello everyone

After installing the OMSimulator through pip in python "pip3 install OMSimulator", I followed the documentation to use the OMSimulator, my OMSsimulator can not find the example.lua file:
"OMSimulator --timeout=180 example.lua"

Could someone tell me if there is something I missed?

Thanks in advance

Wei

Edited by: wei2021 - May-29-21 01:58:45

Re: Problem with OMSimulator

OK, two days later, I answer my old question and raise new ones:
for the OMSimulator in Win10, I changed the git config "git config --global core.autocrlf true", instead of "input" given in the .txt file.
The main issue in Win10 is the C/C++ compiler; my solution is 1) install newest cmake.exe, 2) add the existing mingw64 in user environmental variable #path. 
The compilation is smooth; 3) put /OMSimulator/install/mingw/bin above all openmodelica-related item in user environmental variable #path.

But the OMSimulation documentation, many things are misleading. For example,  there is no such "example.lua". or it denotes only one example file with lua format.
I try the OMSimulation with testsuiter/AircraftVehicleDemonstrator/AircraftVehicleDemonstrator.lua . The results contain many warnings, I have no idea if everything is OK or not.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D:\OMSimulator\testsuite\AircraftVehicleDemonstrator>OMSimulator --timeout=200 AircraftVehicleDemonstrator.lua
warning: [cockpit: resources/0003_cockpit.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: [consumer_A: resources/0004_consumer_A.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: [consumer_B: resources/0005_consumer_B.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: [eCS_Generic_Export: resources/0006_eCS_Generic_Export.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: [eCS_SW: resources/0007_eCS_SW.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: [engine: resources/0008_engine.fmu] The dependencies of the initial unknowns defined in the FMU are ignored because the flag --ignoreInitialUnknowns is active. Instead, all the initial unknowns will depend on all inputs.
warning: Alg. loop (size 80)
info:    Result file: AircraftVehicleDemonstrator_res.mat (bufferSize=10)
info:    AircraftVehicleDemonstrator.root.engine.pB.p is equal
info:    AircraftVehicleDemonstrator.root.eCS_Generic_Export.Meas_PACK_TEMP is equal
info:    AircraftVehicleDemonstrator.root.eCS_Generic_Export.Meas_PACK_PRESS is equal
info:    7 warnings
info:    0 errors

D:\OMSimulator\testsuite\AircraftVehicleDemonstrator>OMSimulator --version
OMSimulator v2.1.1.post73-gcab626e-mingw
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: wei2021 - May-30-21 14:14:11
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic