Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Graphical editing impossible in OMEdit

Graphical editing impossible in OMEdit

I have been testing the versions  1.16.4 and 1.17.0.dev-beta1 64 bits in Windows, and I'm not able to graphically edit with OMEdit. First I thought that it was a problem with my library, but I have tried also with the MSL and, for example, I can't edit the example in Modelica/Fluid/Examples/PumpingSystem. It opens (very slowly), but in the Diagraman View it is impossible to open, just to look at, any object. With the 1.17 version I have tried MSL 2.3.2 and 4.0.0. I have tried also to load the Modelica library as user library, and the result is always the same. No problem with version 1.16.2.  I am using Windows 10 with 16 Gb of RAM.
Any idea?

Re: Graphical editing impossible in OMEdit

You hit this bug:
https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/ticket/6394
We will make a 1.16.5 and 1.17.0-dev.beta2 asap.

You can use the nightly-build until we build the ones I talked about above.

Thank you very much, Adrian.

Hi Adrian,
Really you have been very fast bringing the solution. I have discharged and tried  version 1.16.5 and it is working correctly. With the file1.17.0-dev.beta2-64bit.exe I have received the following message when trying to install: "Installer integrity check failed...". I had checked the md5sum and was OK, and I have repeated the discharge with the same problem.

Regards

I am rebuilding 1.17.0-dev.beta2 on Windows now, seems to have been a glitch in the upload or the installer build. I will try to do a md5 checksum before the upload and then after to see if there was any issue during upload.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: