Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

What is the default version of the Modelica Standard Library

What is the default version of the Modelica Standard Library

Of course I can look-up which library has been loaded, but wouldn't it make sense to have a column to display the actually loaded library?

Also I wonder what is the syntax of the version number? - Is it 3.2.3?
At least this didn't work, maybe for other reasons.

I'd like to have a drop down instead of an edit field.

Also it would be very helpful if the add was not limited to libraries in the Modelica path. In fact I had expected that add allows me to add my own library path.

Re: What is the default version of the Modelica Standard Library

"default" means the latest released version of the library which might change next time you open OMEdit.

You are not limited to the MODELICAPATH. Either modify the env.variable OPENMODELICALIBRARY to append to MODELICAPATH.

Or add it to the "User libraries" part of the same settings page to add any library's package.mo (or a top-level *.mo file) to add any library you prefer.

You indeed input 3.2.3 if you want version 3.2.3. Just remember to restart OMEdit for the changes to apply.

Re: What is the default version of the Modelica Standard Library

Thanks for the hint.
I had never scrolled down the window in the settings dialog and missed that there is a way to set user libraries.
This is a nice feature!

I also like the idea of using the OPENMODELICALIBRAY env variable.

In a terminal I typed:

Code:

$OPENMODELICALIBRAY

expecting to see something like the root folder of the OpenModelica installation but it returns nothing.

Setting this variable like I'd do with 'Path' does not work:

Code:

$OPENMODELICALIBRAY = $OPENMODELICALIBRAY:~/Modelica/Libraries

How do I set the env variables?

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: