Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Changing Parameter Values during Interactive Simulation

Changing Parameter Values during Interactive Simulation

Hey there,

I am trying to change Parametervalues from UAExpert.
I have a simple Class in OpenModelica I am Simulating it with the Embedded OPC-UA Server, everything is fine, I can Connect to the Server from UAExpert, but when I change Values the just remain the same.

I declared the Parameters in the ModelicaClass as Input: same Result and when I check the run-box the Simulation crashes.

Ithink it is something in my Simulation Settings, but I am quite new to Modelica so i could use some help ^^

Kind Regards
Malte Bethke

Re: Changing Parameter Values during Interactive Simulation

It would be helpful if you could attach the code you are running, inputs start with zero value, if your code crashes for zero input, you have to fix it.

BTW, here OPCTest.mo  is a small code that you can try which works for me. The variable speedRef can be changed from UAExpert. WHile running this model give the flag
-embeddedServer opc-ua -rt 1.0
once you connect from UAExpert, make run variable as true, then change the speedRef to 40, and you should be able to see speedSensor.w value change

Attachments:
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: