Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Issues while reopening .mo file

Issues while reopening .mo file

Hello.

I have made a simple heat conduction across a wall model and I simulated it successfully. However, when I try to reopen the class for editing the Boundary conditions it does not let me modify it. I have the attached the .mo file for reference. Please let me know how I may resolve the issue
Heat-transfer.mo

Attachments:

Re: Issues while reopening .mo file

Can you explain more? How are you opening the file? Which boundary condition and how are you trying to change them?

Adeel.

I am trying to open the file using ( file - open model/library files) If you open my .mo file you will be able to see a 2m thick wall with fixed boundary conditions at both ends. I would like to change it in one of the end. How may I do it?

And moreover when I open Omedit I am getting this following error in the Messages browser:
[1] 15:44:00 Scripting Error
sh: 1: impact: not found

What does it mean?

Siv wrote:

If you open my .mo file you will be able to see a 2m thick wall with fixed boundary conditions at both ends. I would like to change it in one of the end. How may I do it?

I am not a modeler so can't help you with that. In the original question you said "does not let me modify" so I though its something wrong with the tool but if you want to know "how to do it" then perhaps some other modeler can help you.

Siv wrote:

And moreover when I open Omedit I am getting this following error in the Messages browser:
[1] 15:44:00 Scripting Error
sh: 1: impact: not found

What does it mean?

You can ignore this error message.

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: