OpenModelica

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Issues while reopening .mo file

Issues while reopening .mo file

Hello.

I have made a simple heat conduction across a wall model and I simulated it successfully. However, when I try to reopen the class for editing the Boundary conditions it does not let me modify it. I have the attached the .mo file for reference. Please let me know how I may resolve the issue
Heat-transfer.mo

Attachments:
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Issues while reopening .mo file

Can you explain more? How are you opening the file? Which boundary condition and how are you trying to change them?

Adeel.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I am trying to open the file using ( file - open model/library files) If you open my .mo file you will be able to see a 2m thick wall with fixed boundary conditions at both ends. I would like to change it in one of the end. How may I do it?

And moreover when I open Omedit I am getting this following error in the Messages browser:
[1] 15:44:00 Scripting Error
sh: 1: impact: not found

What does it mean?

Siv wrote:

If you open my .mo file you will be able to see a 2m thick wall with fixed boundary conditions at both ends. I would like to change it in one of the end. How may I do it?

I am not a modeler so can't help you with that. In the original question you said "does not let me modify" so I though its something wrong with the tool but if you want to know "how to do it" then perhaps some other modeler can help you.

Siv wrote:

And moreover when I open Omedit I am getting this following error in the Messages browser:
[1] 15:44:00 Scripting Error
sh: 1: impact: not found

What does it mean?

You can ignore this error message.

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: