Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OMOptim can't start OMC server

OMOptim can't start OMC server

Hello!

I'm trying to perform an optimisation over a model, but when I try to run OMOptim the following message appears in the MO log

Code:

OMC not started. Please start it again (menu OMC->restart)

If I go to Tools -> OMC -> start omc it throws

Code:

OMC: unable to find OMC server, Object reference file C:/Users/a16idiex/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMOptim//openmodelica.objid.OMOptim{A1B8EB44-72F9-40C0-B898-9C79B6EB1256}192637616 not created.

I haven't been able to solve this problem, trying in other computers or compiling OpenModelica myself. Could someone point out how I can fix this or another reliable method for static multi-objective optimization?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: idir - Apr-24-17 08:51:56

Re: OMOptim can't start OMC server

I also have the exact same problem.  In fact, when starting OMOptim, it took a considerable amount of time for OMOptim  to put the canvas on; once it was on, I looked in the Message Output ( under Log/MO) and found the message OMC not started.  Please start it again (menu OMC->restart).  I try Tools/OMC/start omc and just like the previous post, I get:

08:43:31] OMC not started. Please start it again (menu OMC->restart)
[08:57:34] OMC: unable to find OMC server, Object reference file C:/Users/Daniel/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMOptim//openmodelica.objid.OMOptim{E5F24F12-CB25-40B3-81BD-255279DBC379}085713394 not created.

Anyone can help?  Thank you in advance.

Re: OMOptim can't start OMC server

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: