Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Internal Error

Internal Error

Hello,

I am working on developing vehicle models for my project. I have been working with Dymola to simulate my models, I had previously used OpenModelica OMEdit for some of my initial models and seemed to work fine. Now the models can be simulated only on Dymola but not on OMEdit the errors are as follows :
[1] to [5] are
Version-openmodelica.mo
warnings

[6] 22:45:19 Symbolic Error
[C:/OM111/OpenModelica64bit/OMCompiler/Compiler/BackEnd/Differentiate.mo: 387:3-387:155]: Derivative of expression "vehicle.trans.w_c / vehicle.trans.i_tm[integer(vehicle.trans.agearprev)] = vehicle.trans.w_p" w.r.t. "time" is non-existent.

[7] 22:45:19 Translation Error
[Version_openmodelica: 399:7-399:41]: Internal error
Differentiate.differentiateEquationTime failed for vehicle.trans.w_c / vehicle.trans.i_tm[integer(vehicle.trans.agearprev)] = vehicle.trans.w_p

[8] 22:45:19 Translation Error
Internal error - IndexReduction.pantelidesIndexReduction1 failed! Use -d=bltdump to get more information.

[9] 22:45:19 Translation Error
Internal error - IndexReduction.pantelidesIndexReduction failed!

[10] 22:45:19 Translation Error
Internal error Transformation Module PFPlusExt index Reduction Method Pantelides failed!

Simulate
Version-openmodelica.mo
the model Experiment_1 under the Experiment package.

Please, may I get some advice on how I can correct the above errors, would be happy to learn more about OpenModelica as well in the process of finding my errors.

Thank You!

Vadiraj
1488492096_Version-openmodelica.mo

Re: Internal Error

"Translation Error
Internal error Set-C is Empty! : Problem is ill posed because there are two few variables of interest"

What is the meaning of this error and how can I resolve this error?
I'm facing this error in simulations

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: