Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Error regarding flattening of model

Error regarding flattening of model

Hi.
I found some error while simulation of "Empty tank system" that i made ,given the same parameters and same values to each parameters same as with those given in the "Fluid library" -> Empty tank model exercise. The error i found  are " flattening of the model" and " Type mismatch number of equations and varibles" and" Forcing full instantiation of partial class Base properties tank2 medium during check model". Is there any way to overcome these error,  because i found these flattening error in many of the cases. But, i don't know how to play with it. Can anyone suggest me any curable solution for the same, that would be great help of you?
Here , alongwith this i attach a screen shot of the empty tank model . please find it.
Anticipating for your positive reply.
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Jitesh kadivar
https://openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/4566/mini_empty-tank-model.PNG

Re: Error regarding flattening of model

This is a common error in using OpenModelica.
There should be some kind of FAQ for this.

You have to redeclare a full fluid model by adding

Code:

redeclare package Medium = Modelica.Media.Water.StandardWater

or any other medium you might be interested in.
This can be done either in the parameter windows in the modifiers section, either it can be done in text view. Just compare it to the text view of the example.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: