Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

PENDULUM EXAMPLE

PENDULUM EXAMPLE

Hi,
I am using 1.9.3+dev version of open modelica. Is it latest one or not?
Because where i am getting some trouble to make the model og simple pendulum. In user guide, example of pendulum uses actuated revoluted joint and within my version of modelica , there is no such type of joint is available. so to make exactly same model what can i do? Is there any substitution is possible which works exactly same as actuated revolute joint?And within multibody->example-> simple pendulum directory, it shows using simple revolute joint, so i would like to ask is which one is correct out of both?And example shows simulation results without giving initialization to any component of pendulum.Is it really possible? please give me some general idea how to draw simple pendulum without involving damping and revolute joint , because in actual existance only mass and string is enough to make pendulum. so, please try to give  light on it.
Hope for positive reply.
Best regards,
Jitesh

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic