Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Open Modelica not loading WasteWater2.0.1

Open Modelica not loading WasteWater2.0.1

Open Modelica is unable to load WasteWater2.0.1

Has anyone tried it and can let me know how to run it?

Re: Open Modelica not loading WasteWater2.0.1

Hi,

OpenModelica comes with WasteWater 2.1.0, why do you need an older version?

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

I meant 2.1.0.  Both OM 190 and 192 are not loading it. I am on Windows 7 64 bit

You can try with the latest nightly build:
https://build.openmodelica.org/omc/buil … ly-builds/
it seems to work fine to load the library.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Thanks Adrian,

I tried to load Wastewater 2.1.0 on OpenModelica 1.9.3, Windows 7  64bit.  It still failed to open it.  I see the following error message:

[1] 10:41:13 Syntax Warning
[F:/WasteWater/WasteWater-2.1.0/WasteWater-2.1.0/WasteWater 2.0.1/ASM2d/package.mo: 202:14-202:79]: The file was not encoded in UTF-8:
  "Concentration of effective substance in precipitant flow   [g/m?]".
  Defaulting to 7-bit ASCII with unknown characters replaced by '?'.
  To change encoding when loading a file: loadFile(encoding="ISO-XXXX-YY").
  To change it in a package: add a file package.encoding at the top-level.
  Note: The Modelica Language Specification only allows files encoded in UTF-8.

[2] 10:41:13 Grammar Warning
[F:\WasteWater\WasteWater-2.1.0\WasteWater-2.1.0\/WasteWater 2.0.1/ASM1/package.order: 0:0-0:0]: The package.order file does not list all .mo files and directories (containing package.mo) present in its directory.
Missing names are:
        Preclar

[3] 10:41:13 Grammar Error
[F:/WasteWater/WasteWater-2.1.0/WasteWater-2.1.0/WasteWater 2.0.1/ASM1/Preclar.mo: 1:1-477:12]: Expected the package to have name Preclar, but got PreClar.

[4] 10:41:13 Scripting Error
Failed to load package WasteWater (2.0.1) using MODELICAPATH F:\MODELICA\WasteWater\WasteWater-2.1.0\WasteWater-2.1.0\;C:/OpenModelica1.9.3Nightly/lib/omlibrary.

I think, the problem may be from the WasteWater package. Because, I run another model on OM 1.9.3 and it did work without problem.

However, I noticed the the omc of 193 does not keep the parenthesis '() within mathematical operations.  Why?  Because, this might be risky to get the right output.  The parenthesis give more control to aretemetic operations order.

Edited by: atame - Jul-20-15 09:45:08

Hi atame,
we have the Wastewater library running since a few weeks. Getting it to run in the first place was admins' job. From what I understood the library loaded just fine but they had to set start values for concentrations (in example plants) to be unequal to zero in order to avoid division by zero.

I than noticed that saving a modified library was not possible in the original format so I save it in a WasteWater.om file.

André

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: