Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

parameter dialog popup in OMEdit

parameter dialog popup in OMEdit

I just installed Openmodelica 1.9.1 beta 4 and I am having trouble accessing the parameters for fluid components. Whenever I right click on a fluid component whether in a new model or one of the examples, the program seems to hang and about 5 minutes later, the parameter box opens. If I try to open the parameters on other components, the parameters box pops up instantly. Is this a bug in the software or is there some type of prerequisite that I need to install?
Thanks,
JF

Re: parameter dialog popup in OMEdit

Hi,

This is a bug and we will fix it. I added a ticket about it here:
https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/ticket/2882
Please add further details to the ticket, like what model, which component you right click, etc.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

I tried to add the information to the ticket as you asked, but the bug tracker will not accept my username and password. Any suggestions?
JF

When you post in a ticket as anonymous you will have to do a sum (to avoid spam.
You might read something like (the numbers change every time):;

Anonymous users are allowed to post by adding 6 and 4

In this example you should write, obviously, 10 in the small box aside the message asking to add the two numbers.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: