Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

From Dymola to OpenModelica

From Dymola to OpenModelica

Hi everyone!

I am working on different models, every of them have been developed with Dymola tool. Without changing anything from the model, when I simulate the model with OpenModelica I get the following errors?

Code:

Translation    15:43:41        0:0-0:0    Internal error ./Compiler/BackEnd/SimCodeUtil.mo: function createEquationsForSystem1 failed for component {9:155}

Translation    15:43:41        0:0-0:0    Internal error ./Compiler/BackEnd/SimCodeUtil.mo: function createOdeSystem failed for component {95:154}
Translation    15:43:41        0:0-0:0    Internal error ./Compiler/BackEnd/SimCodeUtil.mo: function createEquationsForSystem1 failed

Is some functionality from the compiler not working properly?

Greetings!

Re: From Dymola to OpenModelica

Hi,

could you solve your problem?

I tried also to tranfer models from Dymola to Openmodelica. But it's not working... I was even not able to open it...

Is there a special way for the model tranfer?

Best regards, Matthias

Re: From Dymola to OpenModelica

Hi Matthias!

A lot of work has been done since I ask the question. We were working on the models and some improvement have been made to them. I also update the last version of OpenModelica. So the minor problems that we are facing now is to set the proper initial conditions of the models, since Dymola is more flexible with variables that do not have initial value.

Cheers!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic