Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OpenModelica error using Ignite

OpenModelica error using Ignite

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this.

I'm trying to use the OpenModelica compiler on the Ricardo Ignite. I have the openmodelica 1.8.1 version and the modelica standard library 3.1.

Using a simple modelica model, with the CombiTable1ds block, I then obtain the following error:

"""

false
record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 5.0, numberOfIntervals = 1000, tolerance = 1e-006, method = 'rungekutta', fileNamePrefix = 'IModel', storeInTemp = false, noClean = false, options = '', outputFormat = 'empty', variableFilter = '', measureTime = false, cflags = ''",
    messages = "Simulation Failed. Model: IModel does not exists! Please load it first before simulation.",
    timeFrontend = 0.0,
    timeBackend = 0.0,
    timeSimCode = 0.0,
    timeTemplates = 0.0,
    timeCompile = 0.0,
    timeSimulation = 0.0,
    timeTotal = 0.0
end SimulationResult;

"""

Apparently, the model is not loaded, but using another block instead of the "CombiTable1d" the compiler doesn't give any problem.

How can I resolve this? It could be a bug of this modelica version?

I apologize for my english

__gvc5___

Re: OpenModelica error using Ignite

I am assuming the "false" before the simulate command is a loadFile command or similar. You probably want to insert a getErrorString() command there to get the parser error since simulate() clears the errors.

I have searched the programme but failed to find the getErrorString(); where is it exactly and would this mean that the error is something I did wrong during the compilation?

Martin means that you need to add getErrorString(); in your .mos file.
Just insert getErrorString(); before the simulate command.

Adeel.

The fact is, I can insert my data using the blocks but I can't write on a string like in the OMEdit.

The OpenModelica solution object translates the model into an equivalent Modelica .mo model file and a .mos script file for a series of simulation runs defined by the solution; unfortunately once the simulation is completed there is no writeable mode and I can't open the .mos file.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: