Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Getting the optimized sorted equation

Getting the optimized sorted equation

Hello,

By the command 'instantiateModel', it is possible to look at the flattened model after the translator stage. Like that is it possible by any command or by any other means to view the system description after the optimizer stage? I want to look at the optimized sorted equation of a model. Is it possible?

Regards,
Arka.

Re: Getting the optimized sorted equation

You could use dumpXMLDAE(Model) or
./omc +d=bltdump Model.mo(s) to see it as a text output.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Thanks Adrian for the prompt reply. But the output that I am getting after this command is:

>> ./omc +d=bltdump circuit.mo
[1:1]: error: unexpected token: ./

Can anyone please tell how to tackle it?

Thanks,
Arka.

That's a syntax error because your are trying to use a command-line command from OMShell. Use bash, sh, tcsh or a similar terminal instead.

Thanks sjoelund.se. From the command prompt in Windows I am able to invoke the omc (by command "omc") without using the OM shell, even I can flatten the code using the command  "omc circuit.mo Modelica".I have kept the circuit.mo file in the path ''C:\OpenModelica1.5.0\bin". But the command "omc +d=bltdump circuit.mo Modelica" again gives me the flattened equations. But I want the optimized sorted set of equations (after BLT transformation). Please indicate my mistake. May be I am missing some silly point.

Regards,
Arka

I believe that you also need +s to invoke the backend.

Thanks sjoelund.se, it works!!

Regards,
Arka.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: