Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

modelling flow

modelling flow

hii

Im trying to connect dynamic pipe through a valve to another dynamic pipe in omedit!
i get these errors

Translation    15:21:33    /usr/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.1/Fluid/Interfaces.mo    223:5-223:64    No corresponding 'inner' declaration found for component .Modelica.Fluid.System pipe.system declared as 'outer '.
  The existing 'inner' components are:
    There are no 'inner' components defined in the model in any of the parent scopes of 'outer' component's scope: Modelica.Fluid.Pipes.DynamicPipe.
  Check if you have not misspelled the 'outer' component name.
  Please declare an 'inner' component with the same name in the top scope.
  Continuing flattening by only considering the 'outer' component declaration.
Translation    15:21:33        0:0-0:0    Error building simulator. Buildlog: gcc -I"/usr/include/omc"  -O0 -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse -fPIC  -c -o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.o Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c: In function 'omc_Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX':
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:17:3: error: unknown type name 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_setState__pTX_rettype'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:18:3: error: unknown type name 'Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy_rettype'
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:26:81: error: request for member 'c1' in something not a structure or union
Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX.c:27:12: error: request for member 'c1' in something not a structure or union
make: *** [Modelica_Fluid_Interfaces_FluidPort__b_Medium_specificEnthalpy__pTX] Error 1

I have absolutely no clue what my mistake is!

Can anyone help!

Thanks

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: