Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Schnell

May-10-11 00:02:40
New model completly filled with backround color of one block

Hello,

I've also upgraded to 11.04 and omedit is now working properly. Now idea why it wasn't working.
But now it doesn’t matter for me :-).

Thank's for the answers.

Andreas

Apr-20-11 19:30:44
New model completly filled with backround color of one block

Hello,

I'm using the nightly-ubuntu package because the stable package has problems with the compiler.
But when I put the first block in a new model, the model is completely  filled with the background colour of the inserted block.

Is it a bug, or can it be solved with the right preferences.

Can someone help me?

Best regards

Andreas

Apr-16-11 16:38:39
Error during model compilation

Hello,

my name is Andreas an I've installed openmodelica on Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit from the package source: "deb http://build.openmodelica.org/apt stable contrib".

I've tried to simulate a very simple model, but the following error occurred:

---- Error 3 : 15:28:41 ----
Unable to simulate the Model 'tesrt'
Following Error has occurred.

Simulation failed for model: tesrt
Error: Error building simulator. Buildlog: perl /usr/share/omc/scripts/convert_lines.pl tesrt.cpp tesrt.conv.cpp.tmp
i486-linux-gnu-g++ -I. -o tesrt tesrt.conv.cpp tesrt_functions.cpp    -lsim -linteractive  -I\"/usr/include/omc\" -O3 -falign-functions -march=native -mfpmath=sse  -lsendData -lQtNetwork -lQtCore -lQtGui -lrt -lpthread -L\"/usr/lib/omc\" -lc_runtime -Wl,-Bstatic -lf2c -Wl,-Bdynamic tesrt_records.c
/bin/sh: i486-linux-gnu-g++: not found
make: *** [tesrt] Error 127

Can someone help me?

Best regards,

Andreas

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Schnell
You are here: