Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » fh77

Hello all,

When changing from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 I get an error on an internal issue.
The system is working with 1.6.0 (on windows)

simulate(Model_.Design.Scenarios.RPS_TestScenario2,stopTime=3.0)
record SimulationResult
    resultFile = "",
    simulationOptions = "startTime = 0.0, stopTime = 3.0, numberOfIntervals = 500, tolerance = 1e-06, method = 'dassl', fileNamePrefix = 'Model_.Design.Scenarios.RPS_TestScenario2', storeInTemp = false, noClean = false, options = '', outputFormat = 'mat', variableFilter = '.*', measureTime = false, cflags = ''",
    messages = "Simulation failed for model: Model_.Design.Scenarios.RPS_TestScenario2
Warning: Parameter rangeCalculation.mode has neither value nor start value, and is fixed during initialization (fixed=true)
Error: Internal error - Derive.differentiateEquationTime on algorithm not impl yet.
Error: Internal error - Derive.differentiateEquationTime failed.
Error: Model is structurally singular, error found sorting equations Algorithm no: 5 for inputs: (order50) => outputs: (rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated, rpsModel.currentRange);
Algorithm no: 5 for inputs: (order50) => outputs: (rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated, rpsModel.currentRange);
Algorithm no: 5 for inputs: (order50) => outputs: (rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated, rpsModel.currentRange);
for variables order50(201), rpsModel.currentRange(162), rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated(97),
Error: Internal error - Derive.differentiateEquationTime on algorithm not impl yet.
Error: Model is structurally singular, error found sorting equations Algorithm no: 5 for inputs: (order50) => outputs: (rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated, rpsModel.currentRange);
for variables order50(201), rpsModel.currentRange(162), rpsModel.candidateRangesUpdated(97),
",

I tried to pin down the error, but without success.
I am working with with when clauses and assignments, this somehow contributes to the problem.

any ideas what is wrong

Apr-25-11 11:59:44
The latest relases don't work with my simple test model

Hello all,

I have problemes to follow the modelica releases.

With OModelica 1.6.0 everything works fine

with OModelica 1.6.1 the AST cannot be build

with OModelica 1.7.0 the simulation delivers wrong results or the operator pre cannot be found

When I go to the download, the version 1.5.0 RC3 is suggested, which I cannot find at all.

Do you have shedule, which versions are available and when, and to what extend tests are performed on the versions.

I can of course provide you my test model with expected results, if you are interested, please
tell me where to send the model.

Frank

• Index
  • » Users
  • » fh77
You are here: