Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ModelicaAH4

Nov-29-13 20:12:52
Topic: plot
problem with plot command in OMNnotebook

I have windows 7 64 bit. I have made a new installation of Openmodelica and a new installation and verification of Java 7. Running an OMN-file  from feb 2012 in OMNnotebook. The simulation works and data is stored as it should on *.mat format. It is possible to plot the generated data in Matlab.
Problem: The plot command in OMN notebook does not give any result.

Jan-25-12 10:41:16
since my computer got a blue screen, I can not run simulations in open

since my computer got a blue screen, I can not run simulations in openmodelica any longer. I have performed a new installation.

Oct-12-11 12:59:09
Although I assigne the parameters A,B,C, and D in state space block

I would like to connect a real step source block to the input of a state space block.

1. Although I assigne the parameters A,B,C, and D in the state space block it is not possible in the connection editor to connect the real step source block.

2. When copying the code from DrModelica Example 4.1 and removing the connect(step.y, stateSpace.u[1]; - line, it is not possible to graphicaly connect them again.

3. Similar operations work perfect, when trying them on a real step source block and a second order system block

I have tried to import different parts of the library.

I get messages of the type:

---- Error 30 : 08:12:44 ----

"[C:/OpenModelica1.8.0/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.1/Blocks/Interfaces.mo:310:7-312:26:writable] Error: Array dimension must be integer expression in nin which has type Integer

Error: Error occured while flattening model test3

or

---- Error 50 : 08:36:29 ----

"Error: Unmatched dimension in equation connect(step1.y, statespace1.u)

Error: Error occured while flattening model test10

I stoped a simulation with violence. Then I cannot simulate any system. I get the message:
---- Error 1 : 10:05:39 ----
Unable to simulate the Model 'LRUCS'
Following Error has occurred.
Failed to remove existing file output.log

Do I have to reinstal the software?

In the BooleanPulse block I define the parameter "period", still the compiler gives the message
"
Simulation failed for model: testa
Error: Variable period not found in scope testa
Error: Error occured while flattening model testa
"

The BooleanPulse is connected to a IdealClosingSwitch.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ModelicaAH4
You are here: