Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Malik

Hello,

I made a simple model (see attachment). When simulating, the compilator says there's an error. So I cannot simulate my model current/sad

I get a two warnings, but no error. So I have no idea what's wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this model to simulate?

Thanks in advance!

ExampleFluids.mo

Aug-12-20 13:19:04
Fluid model

Hello,

Does anyone know how to define the medium in all the components at once in a fluid model?

See my model in attachment

Thanks!

Mar-06-20 16:37:32
function polynomialFlow crashes

Hi

I tried implementing a pump curve in my model. The quadraticFlow works fine, however only allows 3 points to be input. So I tried using the polynomialFlow function with 4 points, but it crashes. Even if I only give in 3 points.

Does anyone know if there's something wrong with this function? Or am I doing anything wrong? You can find my model in attachement

Thanks

polyn.mo

Mar-05-20 16:03:54
Error while initializing

Hi,

Thank you very much for your tips!  current/smile

Something else I have been struggling with for a while is: how to insert a pump curve into my model. Do you happen to know how ?

Mar-02-20 14:11:29
Error while initializing

Hi,

I modelled a simple tank with a pump, where I had to add the medium manually to the code. However I can't get the model to simulate and I don't understand the error.
You can find my model in attachment.

Thanks

testje.mo

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Malik
You are here: