Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » gerrer

This is much clearer to me, thanks a lot !

In Windows and Linux :

No, OPENMODELICALIBRARY var is not defined.
However, if I copy the default path indicated in Tools->Options->Libraries->Modelicapath + the path to my libraries folder into a new var named OPENMODELICALIBRARY, it WORKS!  current/big_smile

What I wrote in Linux bashrc :
OPENMODELICALIBRARY=usr/bin/../lib/omlibrary:/home/gerrer/.openmodelica/libraries/:/home/gerrer/library-modelica

What I wrote in Windows system variable pannel :
var name : OPENMODELICALIBRARY
path : C:/Program Files/OpenModelica1.18.0-dev.beta1-64bit/lib/omlibrary;C:/Users/admgerrer/AppData/Roaming/.openmodelica/libraries;C:/Users/admgerrer/Downloads

So, I can go further, thx for your help !

Out of curiosity, what is the name of the default var gathering the path to the libraries ? Is it a system variable ? For I have no sys var named MODELICAPATH on Linux nor Windows.

Hi sjoelund,

I am using OMEdit 1.18.
If I add the path to my library in Tools -> Options, it has no effect (even though I restart the computer).

On Linux, if I manually add the path to my library (using export MODELICAPATH), I can load the library using a model annotation. So issue can be circumvented, and success !

On Windows however (which is the system I need to use), I tried :
- adding the library to the folders in the ModelicaPath (no success)
- modifying  the ModelicaPath to point to my library (no success).

The task seemed easy yet it perplexes me.

Thanks for your answer !

My team is developing 4 libraries simultaneously. When I load them, I click 4 times on "File --> Load Library".
This is of course a bit time-consuming. Does anyone know a way to load these 4 libraries at once ?

Thanks in advance !

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gerrer
You are here: