Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Dymola2019

Hi,

Does anyone know how to plot automatically for several load buses their voltage levels? is there any automatic function doing that?

thanks.

hi

does anyone know how to solve an initialization problem in Modelica language?

I am having this error:

The initial conditions are not fully specified.

'Assuming fixed start value for the continuous states:
dynamicLoadModel.Z_p(start = 0)
dynamicLoadModel.Z_q(start = 0)'

thanks

Hi,

I am trying to have a dynamic update on a variable(let's say 'CurrentTap') to check at each instances when volatge changes and results in an update which is done automatically. Does anyone know a function on Modelica which is capable of doing so or any ideas on how to be done?

thanks.

Hi All,

I am trying to write automatic control algorithm, like having 8 number of taps , which will be in total 17 positions and as soon as the voltage exceeds that level it needs to make correction in the windings. However, this way of implemenatation is not working. does anyone have an idea on how to make it work?

Integer tapsposition (min= - #oftaps, max=#oftaps);

tnx

Hi all,

I have a question on how we write a Modelica code,or dymola blocks to make the OLTC and when the total allowed taps exceed then the winding on the HV side will be corrected automatically?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I am trying to model a load tap changer for a transformer in a power plant for the purpose of voltage stability within a plant for the dynamic simulation. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how to make an on-load tap changer (OLTC) in dymola/modelica or has some sources I could refer to?

your help is much appreciated.

Hi all,

I am trying to model a load tap changer for a transformer in a power plant for the purpose of voltage stability within a plant. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how to make an on-load tap changer (OLTC) in dymola/modelica or has some sources I could refer to?

your help is much appreciated.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Dymola2019
You are here: