Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » dymola04

Feb-02-19 14:10:39
Power grid voltage stability

Hi,

I am trying to do the voltage stablilty analysis for a power grid. I need to do the analysis and simulation and for that I need to change certain parameters inside the power plant parts such as generator, tap changer (OLTC) and I do not know how exactly and what are the parameters which can be changed.

How exactly can I do this? Any suggestions would be very welcomed.

Regards

Feb-01-19 19:53:32
Finding the right connector in the power plant

Thanks for the suggestion. I have put the proper image link now. It should work. Would be great if you could help.

Regards

Jan-31-19 15:39:18
Finding the right connector in the power plant

https://imgur.com/bJlXXV5

Hi,

With reference to the above image (click on the above link provided), I am having difficulty with finding the right connection compatibility between the complex power port (on which the mouse is pointed) and the active power port on the left side mentioned by a green dot on the lumped grid. If anyone has a solution to this or recommendation, it would be great.

Regards

Hi,

I have a question with respect to modeling in Dymola. For example, How do I understand if my electrical power plant is static or dynamic? I am building a model but I am confused how to proceed forward for a dynamic analysis.

Thanks and regards

Dec-25-18 14:41:20
Topic: Dymola

Hi,

I am facing problems with respect to the dynamic simulation of an electrical grid (See image attached).

The model presented in the attachment is to be analyzed dynamically. The issue lying is that whenever the simCenter calculates the power in and power out of the black coal powered plant, it shows a straight line which I am unable to solve. The power should change with respect to time but the graph shows a constant line (picture attached). I have also attached the screenshots, if in case someone needs to check the input values for the black coal powered plant.

Thanks in advance!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNDnGue924aIQRmKZFw26Gh56Z6BGPjQzXOiTa5e2ampKyoaEnUcmxHE5NLYT_Z7Q?key=X0ZtTVlTR05MNzJYUlZDcXptR0lpYzdfWHpIY3Rn

• Index
  • » Users
  • » dymola04
You are here: