Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » bearda

Jan-04-19 13:39:15
Conservation of mass for Xi

Dear Rene,
thank you so much for the fast and useful feedback!
Twan.

Jan-03-19 12:17:53
Conservation of mass for Xi

Hello,

I am trying to make a simple model where water with a small fraction of dry matter is diluted with pure water. With some effort I am now able to run simulations. The only problem is that the mass fractions of water and dry matter do not make sense. They even vary across single components, for example for a mass flow meter:

port_a.m_flow=-1 kg/s; port_a.Xi_outflow[1] = 1kg/kg
port_b.m_flow=1kg/s; port_b.Xi_outflow[1]=0.5kg/kg

I find it strange that the simulation runs without error messages even though for e.g. the mass flow meter I find the following equation
  port_a.Xi_outflow = inStream(port_b.Xi_outflow);
  port_b.Xi_outflow = inStream(port_a.Xi_outflow);

What is wrong in my model? It may well be a simple mistake because I am new to modelica - but I just don't see it.
Twan2.mo

Kind regards,
Twan.

Dec-14-18 13:46:09
DynamicSelect for connector lines?

Thank you! Looking forward!

Dec-14-18 00:15:25
DynamicSelect for connector lines?

Hello,
I was trying to use DynamicSelect to increase the linewidth of connector lines - in an attempt to make some simple Sankey diagrams. So far I had no success. I have tried to find information, but I did not find much. Is it correct that DynamicSelect is currently only possible for icons?
Kind regards,
Twan.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » bearda
You are here: