Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » karsure2004

Jun-20-19 03:57:52
Unable to load FMU in Python using OMSimulator

I came across an issue in executing FMU in python program using OMSimulator. I am using OpenModelica 1..13.2 for creating the FMU and OMSimulator 2.0 for simulating FMU. OMSimulator fails to simulate the FMU, generated from model that runs without any errors in OMEdit. For example, the FMU generated for the HeatExchangerSimulator model in Modelica Fluid library fails to simulate on OMSimulator.

Modelica.Fluid.Examples.HeatExchanger.HeatExchangerSimulation.fmu error: [fmi2logger] A (logStatusError): C:/OpenModelica1.13.264bit/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.3/Media/Water/IF97_Utilities.mo:2897: IF97 medium function tsat called with too low pressure p = -4.72182e+006 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure) error: [fmi2logger] A (logFmi2Call): fmi2EnterInitializationMode: terminated by an assertion.

This is true with few other library models also.

Any suggestions?

Thank You

Mar-01-19 13:09:27
OMSimulator Python help

Thank You for your reply. When I search in Google it opens with that link.

Thank You
Kar

Mar-01-19 08:40:09
OMSimulator Python help

Hi,
https://openmodelica.org/doc/OMSimulato … ython.html link is not available. Where can I find the OmSimulator Python help?

Thank You
Kar

Jan-19-19 13:18:41
How to include OpenModelica Runtime in the Python Application

Hi,

I am also new to OpenModelica and Python. I suspect that the OMPython requires OpenModelica run time to be presented in the end user system. Whereas the PyFMI is tool independent. Also I want to call the simulate method several times without re-initializing. I am not able to achieve this in PyFMI. These are the findings based on my study now. 

Jan-02-19 05:50:08

Hello Everyone,

I am using OMPython to run the OpenModelica model. I would like to create the installer for distributing the application. Is it possible to run the python application without OpenModelica installed or How do I include the OpenModelica executable in Python application.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dec-14-18 10:18:04

Hi,

Greetings!

I am running the HelloWorld OpenModelica model from Python3.6. I created the Python installer for this program. This application requires OpenModelica to be present in the system. How do I include the OpenModelica runtime in Python package?

Thanks
Kar

Dec-06-18 11:30:24
How to attach the dependent libraries in Python

Hi,

Greetings!

I am new to OpenModelica. I am using OpenModelica-1.12 with Python3.6 for learning. How to include dependent libraries in ModelicaSystem object.

I would request some body to help on this issue

Thank You,
Kar

Nov-14-18 10:34:01
How to set value the OpenModelica variable (Non Parameter type) using OMPython

Hi Adeel,

Once again thanks a lot for your help. I agree with your answer. Some of the variables of non parameter type can be set using setContinuous method. This method is working with the BouncingBall test model. Same method is not working with my model. I assume that the OpenModelica engine determines the non parameter variable can be modified or not via python based on the nature of the equation.

Thank You
Kar

Nov-13-18 13:04:33

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I used the below code in Python

mod.setContinuous(E1tmetalout=90)

It shows the error as !!! value cannot be set for E1tmetalout

Thanks a lot

Nov-13-18 03:41:12

Hi,

Greetings!

I am new to OpenModelica. How to set value the OpenModelica variable of non Parameter type using OMPython. I am able to set the value using Python for the Parameter type: Ex.

OpenModelica Code:
parameter Real E1tf2in = 50 "Exch1Inlet Temperature Fluid 2";

Python Code:
mod.setParameters(E1tf2in = 50)

I am not able to set the value using Python

Ex:
Real E1tmetalout(start = 57.15098) "Exch1Tube Metal Temperature metal Outlet";

If I set the value it shows the error E1tmetalout is not a parameter.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank You

• Index
  • » Users
  • » karsure2004
You are here: