Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Benedetta_Galli

Hello,
I am using Dymola to simulate a complex thermodynamic system with time-independent variables. For some combinations of the input parameters, the solver can't converge to a solution. I have set reasonable first-guess values for the nonlinear iteration variables, as well as lower and upper bounds, using modifiers with this syntax:
e.g.  node_in1(h(start=538145, min=250000, max=800000))
These values appear correctly in the dsin file, but during the simulation the solver does not respect the bounds (for example, the last iteration value of node_in1.h before the system failed was negative).
I am using the 2016 version of Dymola, and the Dassl algorithm. Thanks in advance
Thank you in advance!

Hello,
I'm running Dymola from Matlab, and I'd like to change the name of the .mat file where the results are stored (I mean, I don't want the output file to be called dsres.mat but, let's say, dsres234.mat). In the Dymola user manual I found this indication: system('dymosim.exe<dsin.txt>dsres234.mat'); but this doesn't work, because the dsres234.mat file that is created doesn't contain the results, but only the content of the Dymola simulation output window (CPU-time for integration etc). Can someone help?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Benedetta_Galli
You are here: