Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » cryogenic

Jul-29-18 02:19:52
Category: Programming

In my project, one class has two blocks and one of them is used two times. I want to code blocks manually and make entire/final class with connection editor. How to insert parameters to graphical view? When this class is in model, some information comes and goes via inputs and outputs and some constants comes via parameters?

Embedded server of OPC-UA works fine but how can I configure it or can I? Most important is security. Controlling of access to my system is most important thing what I want to do.

Aug-04-17 15:00:51
Category: Developer

I'm sorry, I'm not a coder..

Window at OMEdit tells that "Compilation process finished successfully." but Output says:

/tmp/OpenModelica_mikko/OMEdit/ekatesti -port=42329 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=30,stepSize=0.06,tolerance=1e-06,solver=optimization,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=ekatesti_res.mat -w -lv=LOG_STATS

*** Error in `/tmp/OpenModelica_mikko/OMEdit/ekatesti': double free or corruption (out): 0x09f966a0 ***

I tried to re-install OpenModelica but same result continues.
Next step?

Jul-28-17 19:45:17

I tested it with Terminal and works partially. Running worked, firewall see service at TCP-port 4841 but another computers and portscanners not. Phuh, investigation continues..

Jul-28-17 17:23:41

I tried to test OPC connection and start OPC-UA-server via OMEdit at Lubuntu 16.04LTS (Ubuntu with LXDE desktop). I got this horror:

omc_embedded_server_init done, state=0x8315550, server=0x8312f28. Pause run=0 step=0

What went wrong? User, server or both?

Hello!

I'm very beginner with Modelica and OpenModelica and it seems to be almost everything what I want, graphical editor, code editing etc.. But. Offline-simulation works well but I'm doing online-simulator which works 24/7, simulates it's process and communicates with external information sources and outputs. Process is quite clear and technical details of simulation are now going to thinking. How can I do simulator which makes "dead loop" and simulates it's process under remote control? What are main topics at manual which I should start to read? This will be, I hope, my Bachelor Thesis..

• Index
  • » Users
  • » cryogenic
You are here: