Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Nasrou

It works current/big_smile Thank you very much for your help, It's been more than 10 days since i'm looking for a solution.

Nasrou

When I use your script, i get my csv files but inside these files I don't have values (numbers) i have things like ù$%...

I don't know why i get this .

Nasrou

If I move my system command out of the for loop then i will not simulate my model for each value of my parameter !!

Nasrou

This is a screen shot of what i got after running these commands.

Nasrou

I runned exactly your command. But I still have the same problem with the dll current/hmm

Nasrou

which PATH you are talking about ? is it the mos file Path ?

Nasrou

I can't open the RCmodel executable because i don't have in my computer this dll : libsundials_idas.dll

I changed RCserie by RCmodel in my system command but it still not working ( i still not have my csv file even if i change _res.mat by _res.csv )

Nasrou

This is my model ( I made it with OMEdit ) :

Code:

model RCmodel

Modelica.Electrical.Spice3.Basic.R_Resistor R(R = 1)  annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-50, 42}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Electrical.Spice3.Basic.C_Capacitor C(C = 2)  annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-16, 8}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = -90)));
  Modelica.Electrical.Spice3.Basic.Ground Gr annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-62, -32}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Electrical.Spice3.Sources.V_constant V(V = 2)  annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-154, 12}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = -90)));
equation
  connect(V.n, Gr.p) annotation(
    Line(points = {{-154, 2}, {-154, 2}, {-154, -22}, {-62, -22}, {-62, -22}}, color = {0, 0, 255}));
  connect(V.p, R.p) annotation(
    Line(points = {{-154, 22}, {-156, 22}, {-156, 42}, {-60, 42}, {-60, 42}}, color = {0, 0, 255}));
  connect(C.n, Gr.p) annotation(
    Line(points = {{-16, -2}, {-16, -2}, {-16, -22}, {-62, -22}, {-62, -22}}, color = {0, 0, 255}));
  connect(R.n, C.p) annotation(
    Line(points = {{-40, 42}, {-16, 42}, {-16, 18}, {-16, 18}}, color = {0, 0, 255}));
  annotation(
    uses(Modelica(version = "3.2.2")));
end RCmodel;

My mos script :

Code:

cd();

loadModel(Modelica);
getErrorString();
loadFile("RCmodel.mo");
getErrorString();
buildModel(RCmodel);
getErrorString();

for i in 1:3 loop

c := 0.1 + i;

system("./RCserie -override=C.C=" +String(c)+" -r=RCserie" +String(i) + "_res.mat");

getErrorString();

end for;

Nasrou

I fixed this problem but I don't found my csv file.

it is normal ?

Nasrou

I do the same thing (like the documentation about the sweep parameter) for my model but i get a warning : The initial conditions are not fully specified, and I don't understand why i get this warning.

Someone have an idea ?

Nasrou

Thank you Adeel.

It allowed me to advance considerably in my project.

Nasrou

Yes, Thanks to Adeel.

Apparently, we can do FOR loops in a .mos script, it's a good thing because we can run several simulations with just a for loop.

Nasrou

Thank you Ueda for your response.

I have another question, can we use FOR loops in a .mos script ?

Nasrou

Thank you Adeel for your response.

I want to know how can i save my results for each paramaeter in a csv file ?

Nasrou

Hello everyone,

I want to know how we can do a sweep parameter and save results in different csv files.
For example, I have a RC model and I want to change the value of R and save results of the simulation in a csv file.

I tried with a mos script but it didn't work.

Thank you

Nasrou

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your response. I want to do a parameter sweep with a .mos script because I'm more comfortable with mos scripts than python.

And i want also to save results of my simulation in a csv file.

Nasrou

Hello everyone,

I want to know how we can do a sweep parameter and save results in different csv files.
For example, I have a RC model and I want to change the value of R and save results of the simulation in a csv file.

I tried with a mos script but it didn't work.

Thank you

Nasrou

Hi everyone,

I'm new to OpenModelica, and I want to do post-processing (such as FFT) of the data of my OM simulation. How can i do such thing with OpenModelica ?

Thank you.

Hi Adrian

thank you for your answer, and i would like to know with which programming language i should write my script.

Cheers.

hello,

I'm new to  OM, and i have maybe a stupid question.

I want to control a simulation of my model by doing several simulations. and I want to know how can I control that. I know, that with a mos script we can do such things, but i don't know how to create a .mos script.

My question is : how can I create mos file ?

thank you.

hello everyone,

i'm new at OpenModelica, and i would like to know how can i create a .mos script that can allow me to control the simulation of my model.

Thank you

May-12-17 07:29:01
hello every one, i'm new to OpenModelica, and i would like to know how can i create .mos...
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Nasrou
You are here: