Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » faribasj

Nov-16-10 18:44:43
How to redue the size of the external .csv file

I've tried to use it, but it has not worked.
I'm trying to put an external code in C to do what I need.
I'm running outside openModelica (in an exe application)- so I need to get the variable outside the environment.

Nov-16-10 16:33:00
How to redue the size of the external .csv file

Hello

I'm importing a complex model from MapleSim to OpenModelica, and generating an exe file.
since i'm using this application with other tools (optimizers for example) - i'm generating a .csv external file to get the informations.
However, i'm interested in just two variables and, more than that, in just the last simulated value. In maplesim i can select how many probes i want to track.
In openmodellica the output file gets all the variables, and since my model is huge and i have more than 30000 number of intervals, the file is very large, and the time to simulate is very slower. (Running on outputformat=empty is much, much faster)
Is it possible to select which variable would be printted in the .csv file? For instance, one or two instead of all. Is it possible to do better than that and just get the final simulated result?

Thank you very much for the support.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » faribasj
You are here: