Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Pascal2802

Hello,

I have an issue with loading result file *.mat in OMEdit (these result files have been generated with OMshell for instance).

When I load the result file in OMEdit, the fiels "display units", "value" and "description" remains empty whereas they are filled when the result file is automatically loaded after running a simulation directly in OMEdit.

Is it possible to load a result file with its associated  "display units", "value" and "description" in OMEdit ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello,

Being relatively new to openmodelica, I'm trying to use optionnal simulation flag -override and -overrideFile from OMEdit version 1.11.0 to change initial model value contained in model_init.xml.
Whereas it perfectly work in OMshell using command like this :
ie simflags="-overrideFile=path" :
simulate(testpipebreak, startTime=0, stopTime=1, numberOfIntervals=500, tolerance=1e-4, method="dassl", outputFormat="mat",simflags="-overrideFile=D:/pipe.txt")
It does not work when I add the following command at the very end of the simulationflag sheet of the simulation configuration window of OMEdit:
If i had -override var1=value, nothing is simulated, following appears in simulation window :

stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>C:/Users/pb07281s/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/flagtest.exe -port=49429 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=1,stepSize=0.002,tolerance=1e-6,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=flagtest_res.mat -jacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS -override Heat.Q_flow=1000.0</p>
stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>Simulation process finished successfully.</p>

But when plotting the parameter Heat.Q_flow, nothing changed compared to init.xml file

if I use  from OMEdit the flag -output Heat.Q_flow it perfectly work and display the parameter value in the simulation output window

stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>C:/Users/pb07281s/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/flagtest.exe -port=49445 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=1,stepSize=0.002,tolerance=1e-6,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=flagtest_res.mat -jacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS -output Heat.Q_flow</p>
stdout | unknown | <p>time=1,Heat.Q_flow=500<br>

if I use -overrideFile D:/file.txt, simulation failed :
stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>C:/Users/pb07281s/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/flagtest.exe -port=49438 -logFormat=xmltcp -override=startTime=0,stopTime=1,stepSize=0.002,tolerance=1e-6,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=flagtest_res.mat -jacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS -overrideFile E:/file.txt</p>
stdout | error | <p>Simulation process failed. Exited with code -1.</p>

thanks in advance for your help, I made several syntax trial but not managed to get changed this parameter with the flag -override.

Pascal

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Pascal2802
You are here: