Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Kirk

Feb-26-17 13:59:14
Basic question on partial models

Ah great, now it makes perfect sense.  Thankyou!

Feb-26-17 08:42:26

Ok, to put it another way-

"All the components in Modelica.Fluid use a replaceable medium package, called Medium: the model is written for a generic fluid, and a specific fluid model can then be specified when building a system model by redeclaring the package. This can be done in different ways:

If several components use the same medium, it is possible to select all of them within a GUI, and set them simultaneously (as they are all named Medium)."

HOW is it possible to "set them all simultaneously"?  Could someone please explain the process of setting them all simultaneously?

Any help would be appreciated!

Feb-25-17 05:47:09

Ok so this can be fixed by editing code in the text view by redeclare package. But can it be changed in the gui?

Feb-22-17 06:55:38

Hi everyone, I have a fairly basic question as Im just starting out with the software.

In using fluid library in openmodelica, i keep getting errors because i have partial components with no fluid type set up. Eg i drag and drop a valve or pump into one of the existing examples, like heat exchanger, and it breaks it. How do i fix this? Should i be editing code directly every time i import a partial model component,  is there a way to set the fluid in the gui, or is there a global setting somewhere? I thought it would be somewhere in the "system" item but i dont see where?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Kirk
You are here: