Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Delapampa

Good Idea Dersh, this combination works perfectly.

Thank you.

Hello everybody.

I created a model that uses as input a timetable giving a "hourly flow distribution" during an entire day (24 values). This parameter is used for my model for further calculation.

When I run my simulations on an entire day ( everything works.
However I would like to run my simulations on a month with the same dailies flows, just like a temporal loop on my timetable.

does someone knows if it is possible? And how to do?

By now When the simulation time exceed the timetable time, the model only perform a time extrapolation over the 2 last points.

If somone have an Idea I would be happy.

Thank you

Helle,
I'm brand new on open Modelica and have the same problem that I cannot solve. Maybe
I try to duplicate a Modelica Model (Modelica.Fluid.Sources.BaseClasses.PartialFlowSource) because I want to use this as a basis and add some additionnal equations.
I created the model (MAssFlowQT), andmodified the initial model importing the packages necessary to use it like this
import Modelica.Media.Interfaces.Choices.IndependentVariables;
import Modelica.Fluid.Sources.BaseClasses.PartialFlowSource;

However now I have an error  (Class Medium.MassFlowRate not found in scope MAssFlowQT) .
I don't know what I have to do (import other classes?) because I cannot find Class.Medium.MassFlowrate...

I'm sure I do a big mistake but can't understand why.

If someone knows about It It would be great. Thanks

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Delapampa
You are here: