Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » vivek106singh

Jun-13-22 11:44:02
How to change the unit of time in the graph plotted

I found an option "Simulation Time Unit" in the right corner in the plotting view changing which changes the time unit

Jun-13-22 05:39:57
How to change the unit of time in the graph plotted

How to change the unit of time in the graph plotted.

May-12-22 07:58:51
I have a power input in model that varies with time,

Thankyou.

May-11-22 12:30:31
I have a power input in model that varies with time,

I have a power input in model that varies with time, but I can not implement it as simple mathematical function as ramp or constant, as it is in the form of table. Can i use a table element with 1st column the time of and 2nd column as power level in Watts.

Jul-05-21 04:38:32
There is very minor change in the values of a variable that i want to plot on the y axis but...

There is very minor change in the values of a variable that i want to plot on the y axis but because of only three place after decimal representation i am not able to see any variation

Oct-21-20 06:41:55
I could not find any detailed documentation of translational and algorithmic debugger for...

Hi
I am searching for the documentation of the debuggers for OpenModelica. I found only one web page.
Any source of getting started for OpenModelica and best practicesis available?
Thanks
Vivek Singh

Oct-01-19 06:30:26
For ThermoSysPro Users

ThermoSysPro starters please join in

Oct-01-19 06:21:45
I receive erron in simulating with algorithmic Debugger

Thanks Adeel,
I have some questions
Where we can put break points? Only in algorithm section in functions.
I am putting a break point at point in algorithm part of a function, which I am calling in another model. when I run algorithmic debugger the out putwindow shows
"The simulation finished successfully." It do not stop at the break point and i get results in the plotting perspective, which is not possible without passing the line where I have put break point, so ideally it should stop at the break point but it passes without stopping.
I am attaching the model and package for function. the package I am using is ThermoSysPro.

Na.mo

Debuggertest.mo

Regards
Vivek Singh

Sep-30-19 08:32:44

Thanks adeel
You are correct it was taking path from previously installed path from F:
I deleted the C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\openmodelica folder and installed openmodelica fresh. it worked
Thanks a lot.

Still i am not able to able to use Algorithmic debugger affectively. any small documentation for this.

Sep-27-19 08:01:08

I checked It was there, also the simulation finished.
I am using very simple program just to check test the debugger
I have installed it in G:, I should install OpenModelica in c:?

Sep-27-19 07:27:55

The error I receive is:

The executable to debug does not exist:
Following error has occurred <b>Process failed to start: No such file or directory</b> GDB arguments are <b>"-q -nw -i mi --args C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Debuggertest/Debuggertest.exe"</b>
Following error has occurred <b>Process failed to start: No such file or directory</b> GDB arguments are <b>"-q -nw -i mi --args C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Debuggertest/Debuggertest.exe"</b>

Mar-29-19 11:52:24
ThermosysPro Library Dynamic 2phase flow component modified to connect to Modelica fluid library...

Please see the model attached I do not understand the error it is giving.

Error generated is :

The arguments x_min and x_max to OneNonLinearEquation.solve(..)
do not bracket the root of the single non-linear equation:<br>
  x_min  = 373
  x_max  = 963
  y_zero = 28620.3
  fa = f(x_min) - y_zero = 112099
  fb = f(x_max) - y_zero = 874972
fa and fb must have opposite sign which is not the case

• Index
  • » Users
  • » vivek106singh
You are here: