Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Mike_the_Mechanic

Thanks for your reply, I already tried version 1.9.6.

Every exported FMU is 32-bit, isn't it?

Thanks once more for your answer. Looks like the nightly build is going to fix the problem. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to install nightly builds, so maybe I will just wait for the next version of OpenModelica.

Unfortunately, the version update did not help. I still get the same error:

Error in 'test/filename' while executing C MEX S-function 'sfun_fmurun', (mdlStart), at time 0.0.

Unexpected Standard exception from MEX file.
What() is:Could not load shared library

All right, I will try out the latest version :-).

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the missing information.

I used version 1.9.3.

Hi,

I created a FMU with OpenModelica. The I used two different toolboxes of Matlab for importing this FMU and i tested 32bit R2013b and 64bit R2015a. But I always get the same error:
Could not load shared library or
Could not load DLL

Any hint what might be wrong?

Greetings,
Michael

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Exactly, I meant the "duplicate" function in the diagram level. But I would like to copy some parts (blocks) of an existing model into another. I can copy blocks inside the same model with the duplicate function, but I can not copy the block into another model.

Greetings,
Michael

Hi,

still looking forward to get any answers current/smile

Hello guys,

I am trying to copy&paste modelica blocks for not having to always research them in the bibliography. Unfortunately, it seems to be not possible. Did I miss something or is this functionality not implemented yet?

Thank you very much and greetings from Germany,
Michael

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Mike_the_Mechanic
You are here: