Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » akshaysp17

Hi,

I found an Open Modelica version which export FMI co-simulation 1.0, which is what is needed to co-simulate with IPG CarMaker. I am Connected to OpenModelica v1.9.4-dev.beta2-18-g812a38e.

The model works fine with compiler C language and gcc. But this model has LoadLibrary() error when co-simulated in IPG CarMaker. Then I learned that the same FMU model when exported from Dymola with visual studio complier can be co-simulated in IPG CarMaker without any issues.

Then I tried changing the compiler used by my Open Modelica to C and msvc, but the model does not compiler with this compiler. Can someone please suggest me a way to compile with visual studio compilers in Open Modelica?

Thank you!!

Best Regards
Akshay

Mar-21-16 14:17:56
Compiling a model with msvc

My company requires me to model the physical components using Open Modelica. So do you mean, there are tools where the modelica models can be exported into FMU for co-simulation with CarMaker?? Can you please suggest me any such tool where I can export my modelca model to FMU.

Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate your help.

Mar-21-16 13:54:27
Compiling a model with msvc

Hi Josef,

I am Akshay. I am trying to compile the model with cpp and msvc targets. I am getting the same errors as you have stated. How did you manage to solve this issue? Please help me. It is very important for me to use this compiler so that I can co-simulate this model with Carmaker.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Akshay

• Index
  • » Users
  • » akshaysp17
You are here: