Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » hrnck

Sep-26-18 13:01:26
Hi All, I am drafting a Brayton Cycle model for simulation in OpenModelica, I have used...
Category: Developer

ExternalLibrary does work on Windows. It seems in your case the problem is the 32/63 bit architecture. I suggest sending an email to info@asimptote.com

Jan-25-16 18:10:19
Hi All, I am drafting a Brayton Cycle model for simulation in OpenModelica, I have used...

Dear vserge, we use ubuntu linux so that is no problem. Our partners could support us setting up ExternalMedia in Linux. We could help you by running some test cases of ThermoCycle if needed. I will wait for more news.

Jan-21-16 10:51:01

Dear hu94hao, I think there has been a misunderstanding. I did not test it. I am interested in ThermoCycle in OpenModelica and have asked the developers about their plans or progress.

Jan-20-16 16:31:39

Dear vserge, I am interested in testing ThermoCycle in OpenModelica.
When do you expect the "porting" to OpenModelica to be completed roughly?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » hrnck
You are here: