Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Schoker

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm really new to the Modelica language and OpenModelica. I used the book from Michael Tiller to learn some basics.

Now I want to work with the OpenHydraulics library.
When trying to simulate the delivered example OpenHydraulics.Examples.Excavator.DigCycleSimulation in OpenModelica some errors appear.

Code:

[1] 11:07:15 Translation Warning

[OpenHydraulics.Basic.BaseClasses.massFlowRate_dp_WallFriction: 82:9-82:71]: Re was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.

Code:

[2] 11:07:15 Symbolic Error

Zu wenige Gleichungen - unterbestimmtes System. Das Modell hat 2084 Gleichung(en) und 2092 Variable(n).

Even though I changed the language to english the error message appears in german.
It says that the system of equations is under-determined and that there are 2084 equations and 2092 variables.

Code:

[3] 11:07:15 Translation Error

post-optimization module encapsulateWhenConditions failed.

When trying to run this in the SimulationX trial version I'm currently testing this problem does not appear.

Can anybody give me a hint on how to run the example?
I assume when even the example can not be simulated I might experience problems on my own models.

Thanks in advance.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Schoker
You are here: